Sunday 28 October 2007

The Shout

Sometimes from atop tall buildings that graze the sky one can view not just teeming cities crawl, walk or run. At times these cities also stagnate and take notice.

I stand today at one of these and shout loud,
So loud that my heart pounds thirty beats in five seconds,
So loud that the thirst gets unquenchable
So loud that I sweat inadequately,
So loud that the black of the night stares at me,
with moon making the droplets near my eyes gleam,
So loud that the cute guy I met today is washed out of my brain completely,
So loud that I want to throw out every flaw of mine through this shout,
So loud that hunger and desperation levels can be increased
So loud that nobody can hear it.

2 comments:

Pallav said...

ehm ehm...if you meet cute guys,you should talk to them,not go on rooftops and shout :) people will call you loco :P

Chill...

N

Alesea said...

@Nothingman
Ya but somethings make u forget cute guys...dont worry..once terrible time pass..memories of cute guys come back