Thursday 29 November 2007

Birthday

What you want to be, you become.

In a hopelessly practical world

I turn 22 this Saturday.

Today it seems like Meandering Recollections Day

I can almost look past the 22 years

It has been a beautiful journey full of sweat

Well, guess it wont have been beautiful enough without the sweat

I am what I appear to be

(Except for a very small part of my life that I don’t like to talk about)

For you become, what you want to be.

………………………………………………………………………..
Some people call me atypical. But what to do, there is a contradiction in my birth date itself! I mean it is the first date of the last month on the calendar! Unlike a few other people, I like birthdays and receive bday wishes warmly. This one is to all the Sparkling Saggitarians.

5 comments:

Jaideep said...

Happy B'day... Have a great life ahead...

Bharti Bedi said...

happyyy 22 bdayyyyyy

i dedicate u 'whats my age again' by blink 182..heheh

Alesea said...

@Jaideep
Thanx for visiting the blog and thanx for ur wishes

@Island Girl
Thanx gurl...indeed a very sweet gesture....

The Crazy Apothecary said...

hey!!! wish a belated happy birthday! i know ive stumbled back to the blog after ages.. just been meandering! :)
i like the little poem u wrote for urself! :) cheers to u, n life n ofcourse, Birthdays!! i agree they ought to be celebrated whole-heartedly!

Alesea said...

@ the crazy apothecary
finally...u km back...lols...thanks alot for the wishes..m gonna expect u more often though