Thursday 13 March 2008

A Temporary Matter

I see
a gap in the door that swings
on the outskirts of the heart
I want to bury the lie in there.
But it makes a new appearance
This time more vivid
More stark
So much so that it hurts
Somewhere in the abdomen
But the boiling sea water
boils more
and leaves it for the vultures
I don’t let them harm me
Well, vultures were never strong enough
But the gash bleeds for a while
And will stay for sometime before it heels, never completely…….

………………………………………………………….
Public Disgrace is intolerable and trespassers will be prosecuted !

6 comments:

Impressionist said...

WOW!
nice blog u've got here!

-I

Aarish said...

you seem to have matured a looot in terms of writing..(or maybe u were always like this, but dint show)

very nice poem..

liked it.. a lot

Alesea said...

@Impressionist
Thanks and welcome to the blog

@thanks for liking the post and the blog

@aarish
matured...well dunno about that...but i guess the perspective has matured more..thanks for liking the post...

Anonymous said...

dil pe nahi lete yaar..mehak

Alesea said...

@Mehak
well dil pe nahi liya...thats why blog pe post kiya....!!!!!

Lucid Darkness said...

It's a question of inactivity, I think. And the helplessness that accompanies a repeating vicious cycle.

Keep writing. :)

PS: Thanks for stopping by my blog.