Saturday 14 November 2009

For you, a thousand times over

The vague dimensions of life can be overpowering. Hassan's love and loyalty to Amir is certainly a reflection of how innocent and beautiful a relationship can be, without asking for anything in return.
But sometimes i feel this vaccum. A space, when removed would only leave a gaping hole difficult for any one else to fill in. But the satisfaction of 'for you, a thousand times' over is beautiful too. A feeling that defies all odds. A smile that seems to stretch to both my ears and in turn reach my eyes. I hate my blank-eyed stary look.
For you, a thousand times over..

..................................................
The title of the post has been taken from Khaled Hosseini's book The Kiterunner. I read this book almost 2 years ago. This quote from the book is one of the best I have ever read.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thx for ur comments.. Pl post ur id so tht i can share my work.. adislens@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Alesea said...

@ aditya..i will link your blog

@ Anonymous: well, everybody evolves as a writer and as a person...so have i. but i think the older posts have a rawness in them..they are not as polished, which is not a bad thing

@ Anonymous: i am not here to attract readers. I am here to express my thoughts, the way i like them.

Anonymous said...

How you find ideas for articles, I am always lack of new ideas for articles. Some tips would be great

emily said...

That's a good book, I was reading, same feeling like you...