Sunday 8 April 2007

When I am amidst a Volley of Tears

When I am amidst a volley of tears
And my heart ponders over the fact
That there is nobody near,
I try calling out-
‘Is there anybody there?’
No one answers,
As the tears flow, unchecked.

Everything is muddled
my past, present and future.
My dreams shattered, my heart broken
My belief in divine, completely shaken.
I try calling out-
‘Is there anybody there?’
But no one answers

Then suddenly,
I hear a sound-
like a glimpse of rainbow
in the clear blue sky;
like a shower of rain
on the patch of land dry;
like a glimmer of light
in the dark cloudy night;
like a gust of wind
for a struggling little kite.

It is- the sound of my soul;
The sound of my heart;
That says-
‘No questions too big,
no answers too small.
Just ask God in faith;
He’ll answer them all
Not always at once,
So be patient and wait,
for God never comes;
too soon or too late.’
......................................................
Everybody has problems, but at the end of it all, no problem is too big that it can't be solved.......
This one goes to Nothingman.....

5 comments:

Bharti Bedi said...

hey this reminds me of our satyaniketan days somehow...

Alesea said...

yeah may be.......for me dere have been more grave situations....lolss

Pallav said...

MY my my...I'm overwhelmed!
A poem for me!! gee...thanks Alesea :)

and i thought i was depressing!

Keep it cool buddy and keep writing!

N

Ruchi said...

Wow Alsea...I love it...so positive and so hopeful but I love it more cus it's exactly the total opposite of my poetry..:D Truly Inspiring. Keep up the good work. Cheers

Alesea said...

@Ruchi
Hi Ruchi and welcome to my blog...and as far as positivity is concerned, there are a few people who are still trying to help me wid it....nothingman being one of dem lols... and optimism is a new word for me...thanx for stopping by