Wednesday 13 June 2007

The Window

I see through that rectangular fissure which is unusually perfect in shape.

I see people running for their dreams like rats so that the rats don’t howl in their bellies. Some end up running slower than the others, thus annoying the rats a little too much. Well a half hungry lion is more harmful than a totally hungry lion. But we are talking about rats here. Are'nt we?

I see the moral fibre of the natural world as it changes its attire everyday. I ask the natural world, “Fashion conscious. Are you?” But it utters nothing although still enlightens me with a cold smile by the wind which is as sarcastic as it can be.

I see technology on the road governing everything, the geek world trying to tame it, but still failing in their measure in trying to identify with the fact that it was made by them.

I see colours and sounds merging into each other. I see cultural sabotage.

I see paradise and then I see hell. I just have to divide the window into two halves. And there it is, straddling an exquisite mastery of line. The line in between- Dreams?, Mysticism? A new world? Or is it a farce? I don’t know.

I see a lot of grey around and then I see myself running to accomplish my dreams. I see the crimson gore of the slaughtered dragon’s vice.

I see you. I shout loud with my parched lips and a parched heart, “Take me along. Don’t leave me here.” But you sprint away as if assessing what is right and what is wrong and my voice drowns in a cacophony of other similar bellows.

I wait for a while and then kiss the dragon.

4 comments:

Pallav said...

Kissing dragons can be hot!

Better watch what those lips kiss ;)

N

Nikhil said...

Which is why you get the Hammer philosophy bit in between.

Run around with one, wrecking what you can. For you and your posterity :)

Nice blog. Will keep dropping in.

Alesea said...

@Nothingman
Well d dragon isnt alive anymore...Kissing a dead dragon feels like ice- burns in a completely different way

Alesea said...

@Nikhil
Thanks for dropping by...n lets leave judgements for posterity....running around with one is still d most followed method..things r changing though...lets see if hammer philosophy goes into the reverse gear.