Monday 6 August 2007

Hope

I am still waiting for those thousand splendid suns.

The watch ticks by as not even one of them is visible.

But passion is something that knows no bounds. The zeal is keen to reach the glorious.

I jump high and try to catch the moon. I hold it tight and bring it with me. The first sun rises and there is hope for the rest nine hundred and ninety nine.

Dreams…..i still wait for the rest of them to illuminate me and the rest of the world.

Hope brings life. The verve to get me through and live like melted chocolate.

3 comments:

Pallav said...

Melted chocolate? Now, that sounds scandalous!! ;)

N

Alesea said...

@Nothingman
Hmm...scandalous.somebody is applying alot of brains...
But yes i want to be melted chocolate...life does not give many chances and i wish it happens soon

Unknown said...

HOPE- the magical word that makes us to look ahead & move in life.
I liked the content. Keep it up!